We’re helping every person, small business and charity get connected. Can you help?
How to help as an individual
Join digitalskills.com and spread the word
Live in ‘beta’, digitalskills.com is a brand new site helping everyone get connected. Stuffed with top tools, resources, info, advice and ideas to help anyone share their digital skills with others (including businesses and charities):
- Add yourself or your project to our map, plus any local Wi-Fi hotspots, or public computers
- Find, share, rate and comment on digitalskills.com’s top tools and resources that help boost Basic Online Skills for individuals, small businesses or charities
- Want to help someone but don’t know who? Find organisations or projects to support via the digitalskills.com map
- Start or join a local digitalskills.com organisation, project or community group
- Support a local partnership – want to know about success in Liverpool? Watch this great video. For top facts and stats about how the web opens opportunities, this report paints the bigger picture. Or, for essential info at a glance, try these snazzy infographics for individuals and organisations
- Run events – want help with promotion? Adapt these posters. We’ve also got logos and slogans to add to your marketing materials.
Try these tools for starters. You could:
How to help as an organisation
Commit to the Digital Skills Charter
Does your organisation believe everyone in the UK should have the opportunity to make the internet work for them? Commit to supporting your colleagues, customers and community.
Find out more
Support the North East
Today, the North East of England is home to over half a million adults who lack Basic Online Skills. Thousands of businesses and charities are also missing out. So, we’re doing something about it.
In October 2013, we kickstarted a partner programme to help every person, small business and charity get connected.
Find out more
We’re working with partners to kickstart the Go ON NI programme. Our aim? To engage national and local people and partners who are passionate about helping every person and organisation gain Basic Online Skills.
What you can do
Help the North West get connected
In June, we kickstarted Go ON North West – a partner programme to boost the Basic Online Skills of every person, small business and charity.
Can you help?